Update Your Family Law Order To Reflect Today's Life

If your life circumstances significantly change or if your children's needs change, you may be able to obtain post-judgment modification of a family court order. The Law Office of Russell Gary Small, P.C., can help you adjust your custody, visitation, child support or spousal support.

At the Law Office of Russell Gary Small, P.C., we advise and represent clients who need to change legal arrangements that have an impact on their lives and their children's lives. We can help you if:

  • Details of your divorce decree are outdated
  • You need to modify the child support you pay or receive because of a job change, a job loss or another income-related matter
  • Your parenting plan or custody or visitation arrangements are no longer appropriate, or they do not meet the needs of your children or fit your schedule
  • You are relocating, or your child's other parent is planning on relocation
  • Your children are turning 18
  • Your children's educational or medical needs have changed
  • You or your former spouse has remarried

Everyone's situation is different. Talking to a family law attorney can help you understand your legal rights and options.

Would A Modification Benefit You? Call 800-261-3275 To Learn More.

Times change, make sure your family law orders are up to date. Call 800-261-3275 or email our office. Attorney Russell Small will review your existing orders and discuss your life changes to determine if a modification is in your best interests. Se habla Español.