Renegotiate The Terms Of Your Loan
Mortgage problems can be caused by many things, including job loss, business struggles, medical problems, divorce, rate adjustments and other issues. For some homeowners, a loan modification — a change in the terms of a mortgage loan — can help prevent foreclosure and get mortgage payments back on track. Loan modification can only be approved by the mortgage lender, but in many cases an experienced attorney can facilitate success. We have helped many individuals in the state of Connecticut obtain favorable loan modifications.
Use Loan Modification To Stop Foreclosure
At the Law Office of Russell Gary Small, P.C., we help Connecticut homeowners avoid foreclosure and resolve other serious financial problems. Our firm has a long history of successful results in mortgage matters. We can:
- Review your promissory note, mortgage and other related documents
- Review your interest rate and the principal balance
- Explore possibilities that include traditional lender-sponsored modifications and government modification programs like HAMP (the Home Affordable Modification Program)
- Submit a loan modification application
- Review your modification documents and ensure that they are in proper order for your servicer or lender
- Communicate with your mortgage servicer on your behalf regarding your first or second mortgage
Although we cannot guarantee results in the area of loan modification, we do guarantee that we will always assist you to the best of our ability.
Contact Our Firm For Help
Filing for bankruptcy isn’t the only way to resolve debt issues. For more information about loan modification, contact our firm. Attorney Russell Small will review your financial circumstances, including your loan documents, and develop a debt relief path that is right for you. Call 203-594-6655. Se habla Español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.